Civil Services Aptitude Syllabus
Exam Syllabus of USPC CSAT (Paper – II)
Paper II- (200 marks) Duration: Two Hours:
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
7. English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
NOTE: Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level (last item in the Syllabus of Paper-II) will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.