UPSC CSAT (Paper – II) Syllabus
CSAT Syllabus – Paper II (200 marks) Duration
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
Note : The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type.