CSAT Syllabus - 2014
Syllabus CSAT(Paper - II)
Paper II- (200 marks) Duration: Two Hours:
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class
X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class
7. English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
NOTE: Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level
(last item in the Syllabus of Paper-II) will be tested through passages from English
language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.