Admission Process & Instructions
Step – 1: Download Admission Form
Step – 2: Take a Print of your admission form and fill it as instructed.
Step – 3: Scan your Complete Admission Form (both sides) and upload it during the online application submission.
Step – 4: Scan and upload payment receipt/proof during the online application submission.
Bank / Online Transfer Details:
Cash Deposit at Centres:
Please Note: Once payment will done for the confirmation of the payment, please send a scan copy of payment receipt through What’sApp (09999197625) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Download Application Form, Take a Printout and Send the fully completed application form along with the a recent passport size coloured photograph, a Demand Draft/Cheque or Bank deposit slip etc. at the following address:
I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical
25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060,
- Students are from Outside of Delhi can fill their Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form must be filled at least three days before the commencement of Classes and Test Series for the Course which you are applying.
- Receipt of your application form will be intimated to you by Email (or) on telephone and an application number will be sent for further reference.
- For further queries, Please call us: 011-45629987, 09999197625