- The Candidates from any nation can apply for JAM Examination.
- There is no upper age limit to appear for the JAM Examination.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The Candidates should have aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC-NCL category and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PWD category.
- The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and each Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has its own guidelines for different courses on the basis of which they give the admissions.
1) It is the responsibility of the Candidates to prove that he/she satisfies the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for Admission.
2) The Admitting Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate who is found to have been admitted to a course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations in force.