The aspirants who want to take admission in our institute, they can take admission in Classroom & Test Series Programmes for IAS/IFoS Examination.
Courses & Fee Details
Mathematics Classroom Programme
Rs. 65,000/– (Including Taxes)
Mains Test Series Programme
Rs. 16,000/- (Including Taxes)
Mathematics Optional Study Material
Rs. 14,000/- (Including Postal Charges)
NOTE: To Reserve Your Seat for the Regular/Weekend Classroom Programmes you have to pay Rs.35,000/- as a REGISTRATION FEE. The balance amount will be submitted atleast 3 DAYS before the commencement of Classes.
Students can pay fee by different payment modes Cash or Demand Draft (DD) / Cheque in favour of Institute of Mathematical Sciences (or) online transfer to the Beneficiary Name: I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences), A/C No:060363300000378 and IFSC code:YESB0000603 . The balance should be submitted at least three days before the commencement of classes.
The seats are limited therefore the candidates are requested to take admission as soon as possible and reserve their seat in advance within the stipulated time so that they should not have to face any problem in admission. Once the seats will be filled, no admission will be entertained.
PAYMENT DETAILS & METHODS
Bank / Online Transfer Details:
» Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Cash Deposit at Centres Only:
Head Office: 25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060
- Download Application Form, Take a Printout and Send the fully completed application form along with the a recent passport size coloured photograph, a Demand Draft/Cheque or Bank deposit slip etc. at the following address:
I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060,
- Students are from Outside of Delhi can fill their Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form must be filled at least three days before the commencement of Classes and Test Series for the Course which you are applying.
- Receipt of your application form will be intimated to you by Email (or) on telephone and an application number will be sent for further reference.
- For further queries, Please call us: 011-45629987, 09999197625