INTRODUCING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN CSE PREPARATION
Join India’s First Quick Learning Programme for quick revision of Mathematics (Optional) & Comprehensive coverage of GS – Ethics and Essay.
- Revise Mathematics (Optional), GS – Ethics and Essay in just 15 days
- Session starts right after Prelims-2016 10 August 2016 @ 9:30 AM
- Register on or before 10 July 2016
- Limited Seats, Register on prescribed date so that you do not miss the opportunity of scoring maximum marks in Mains 2016.
For Registration Queries send a SMS with your Name, Address & Programme Code (See page no. 3 Note Condition) to 9999197625; or Visit IMS / VVR Office to fill the Registration form (No Registration Fee).
QLP (Quick Learning Programme)
- A Comprehensive ‘ZERO’ Days Programme Covering 1000 Marks.
- Under An Action Exemplary of Mr. K. VENKANNA AND Mr MOHAN. R CONDUCT.
- Pioneers In The Market.
- Comprises Special 7-8 Hours Program in Mathematics Covering Atleast One Module Every Day For 15 Days Immediately After Pt-2016
- 3-4 Hours Classes daily for Ethics in weekdays and Essay paper during weekends Module Every Day For 15 Days Immediately After Pt-2016
Serving The Following Subjects
- General Studies – (Ethics) and Essay by MOHAN. R (VVR-IAS)
- Mathematics (Optional) By K. Venkanna (IMS- Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
A Special Food & Accommodation Facility Available For The Students At A Minimal Rate (Payable Directly to the Provider) At VVR-IAS (top Floor Classroom).
FEATURES OF MATHEMATICS PROGRAMME
- Class Timings – 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Atleast one day one module to be discussed.
- A question based approach to be followed.
- Pin-pointed formulas to be provided.
- 15-20 problems to be provided on each formula set.
- Time-bound problem solving sessions.
- On board discussion sessions to be followed there after.
- Around 50-100 problems expected to be solved per session.
- Only problems to be discussed, no concept explanation.
- Sessions will be from Monday to Friday.
NOTE: Special Test Series Facility Included For The Students Following The 15- Days Programme. Evaluation/ Feedback Sessions Provided By The Respective Teachers.
FEATURES OF ETHICS PROGRAMME
- Timings : 6:15 PM – 9:15 PM.
- Ethics classes will be from Monday to Friday.
- Essay classes will be on Saturday and Sunday.
- Students completed / not completed syllabus are eligible.
- Three Stage Learning Process.
- Lectures, Discussions followed by Test and evaluation with feedback by the Teacher. Further Worksheets are to be solved to understand the weaknesses and improve the presentation and analytical skills for enhancing marks.
- Course designed to the needs of students from very diverse background of Arts, Science, Commerce, Medical science etc having no grounding at all in the core concepts of Ethics.
- Past record proves that reasoning and analytical skills pay in the Ethics paper, hence, an special emphasis on it.
- Learn the art of decision making through well established models of ethical decision making so that you are never found yourself in an adverse situation in the examination.
It is important to understand that there is an integrated character of this paper requiring the aptitude to use the principles of ethics in Governance and Administration. Special emphasis will be laid to enhance this competence by CASE STUDY discussion on contemporary as well as classic cases concerning Business ethics, Administrative Ethics, Framing of Policies, Execution of Adminstrative work and the dilemmas involved therein.
- Printed notes which comprehensively cater to every aspect of the syllabus.
- Brainstorming sessions on probable questions in essay and ethics.
FEATURES OF ESSAY PROGRAMME
Realising the inherent need of a Three Stage Learning Process for scoring high marks in the Essay Paper we introduce the following Stage-Wise Strategy.
→ STAGE – 1: BRAINSTORMING LECTURE ON ALL POSSIBLE DIRECTIONS
→ STAGE – 2: WRITING PRACTICE
→ STAGE – 3: FEEDBACK
Will comprise well prepared background material on important expected Essay Topics. Brainstorming sessions on the challenges of the Essay Paper. Course intends to understand the individual challanges faced in scoring good marks and helping aspirants tackle their vulnerabilities and transforming them into potential to gain High Marks.
Prepare yourself through the Thinking Buttons Strategy to ensure free and responsible flow of thoughts in the Essay Paper. Understand the SOCIAL, POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, PSYCHOLOGICAL, PHILOSOPHICAL, CULTURAL AND SCIENTIFIC PARADIGM OF EXPECTED ESSAYS. Enhance your Creativity to offer multi-pronged strategies in dealing with the conflicts and administrative challenges.
UNDERSTANDING THE CHALLENGE OF INFORMATION OVERLOAD. We all suffer from information overload and are tempted to sway the examiner with our knowledge and intellectual prowess. Learn to avoid this biggest mistake.Unravell the dynamics of Relevancy of expression in the Essay Paper.
- Realise that Structure, organization and closeness of the content to the asked theme is of fundamental importance. Understand the dynamics of structure and draw outlines and practice essays appeared in the last 3 years’ CSE papers.
- The Primacy of Presentation “But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought.” Sentences and vocabulary of varying complexity are one of the hallmarks of effective writing. When you are writing, try to avoid using the same words and phrases over and over again. You don’t have to be a walking thesaurus but a little variance can make the same idea sparkle.
The Primacy of Practicing. Burst the myth that Good Essays happen by accident. It is recommended that you practice writing sample essays on various topics. Even if they are not masterpieces at first, a bit of regular practice will soon change that – and make you better prepared when it comes to the real examination situation
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME?
- A comprehensive 15 days revision plan for the betterment of the students.
- A 10-12 hours program every day (9:30 AM – around 9:30 PM) that covers a major 1000 marks in the ‘zero days’.
- ‘Zero’ days means a perfect and serious investment of the days following the preliminary exam.
- Following the ‘MEMS’ strategy (Minimum effort maximum score strategy).
- Brainstorming sessions on the challenges of the paper.
- Learning the demands of the paper and developing our potential in tune with it.
- IMS & VVR’s faculty’s commitment and vision for their students to prepare them for the most daunting challenges examination throw at them.
Who should attend this programme For Mathematics ?
- The students who are confident in qualifying PT-16 are eligible.
- The students who have completed their syllabus once/written Mains can attend the programme.
Who should attend this programme For ETHICS & ESSAY?
- Fresheres having no grounding in the paper, first attempt in the exam
- students who have already attempted but have fail to score to good marks
- It is advisable for all mathematics students to attend- Mathematics (Optional) (Code 01)
– Ethics (Code 02)
– Essay (Code 03)
– Mathematics + Ethics + Essay (Code 04)
Otherwise you attend a course whichever you like, but registration is compulsory.
- For Mathematics (Optional) Course: Only IMS old students are welcome
- For Ethics & Essay: Along with IMS students outside students are also welcome
SESSIONS BEGINS: 10th AUG
|Timings:||Mathematics (Optional) : 9: 30AM – 5: 30PM (Monday to Friday)|
|Ethics : 6: 15 PM – 9: 15PM (Monday to Friday)|
|Essay : 6: 15 PM – 9: 15 PM (Saturday & Sunday)|
- No fee for Mathematics session
- Ethics & Essay :
Note: Special Test Series Facility Included For The Students Following The 15- Days Programme. Evaluation/ Feedback Sessions Provided By The Respective Teachers.