IAS / IFoS : Mathematics Postal / Correspondence Study Material
With reference to the enquiries posted by students from different states and cities, we do provide online ‘Order Facility’ of our Postal Guidance / Correspondence material. With this we hope to assist you in your dilemmas associated with the Civil Services (Main) Examination. Since you have decided to choose Mathematics as an optional paper, We, the Faculty and Staff at I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences), extend our warm wishes and offer you a glimpse of IMS and its Functioning.
Over the years, our expertise in Mathematics has enabled us to come up with such comprehensive course materials which is in absolute terms, sufficient for you to bypass all other reference books. At the same time, it has been designed in the most user-friendly manner to facilitate the learning process even for the students having little or elementary knowledge of Mathematics. Such complete study material is the result of steady and tireless effort of Experts for more than 13 years. You would be provided with such materials online or offline as you deem fit.
The exclusive features of the IMS study material are as follows:
1. An absolutely comprehensive study material.
2. Detailed explanation including Basics.
3. Includes the relevant topics as per examination point of view.
Price of the Study Material: Rs.14,000/- (Including Postal Charges)
This amount either you have to send through DD (Demand draft) in favour of : I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences) payable at New Delhi -110034 or you can transfer your fee directly through an institute bank accounts or you can also transfer through online:
Bank / Online Transfer Details
- Bank Name: Bank of Maharashtra
- A/c Name: I.M.S.(Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
- A/c No.: 60281294423
- IFSC Code: MAHB0001777
- In Favour of: I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
- Payable At: New Delhi -110034
Cash Deposit at Centres
- Head Office: 25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060, Ph.No.: 01145629987, 09999197625
- Branch Office:105-106, Top Floor, Mukherjee Tower, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009
- Branch Office (Hyderabad): H.No-1-10-237, 2nd Floor, Room No.202, R.K’S-Kacham’s Blue Sapphire Ashok Nagar, Hyderabad-20, Ph. No.: 096-52-3511-52
PLEASE NOTE: After the confirmation of the payment we shall get back to you within 24 hours and your study material will be dispatched via courier at your shipping address. We will also send you a study material dispatch confirmation email along with your consignment tracking number.
Download Sample Study Material
Linear Programming Problem (LPP)
HOW TO ORDER?
- ONLINE: To order this study material you need to fill order form given below with your correct shipping and contact details.
- OFFLINE: You can also collect Study Material from the Institute Address. Head Office: 25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060