The aspirants who want to take admission in our institute, they can take admission for all class room programs (IAS/IFoS Examination) by depositing TOTAL FEE is Rs. 45,763/ + GST @ 18%, otherwise pay Rs30,000 -as a REGISTRATION FEE to book your seat.
- For Mains Test Series programme TOTAL FEE is Rs 9,000/.
- The balance amount will be submitted atleast 3 days before the commencement of Classes.
Students can pay fee by different payement modes Cash or Demand Draft (DD) in favour of I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences) (or) online transfer to the A/C No.60281294423 and IFSC code No. MAHB0001777. The balance should be submitted at least three days before the commencement of classes. The seats are limited therefore the candidates are requested to take admission as soon as possible and reserve their seat in advance within the stipulated time so that they should not have to face any problem in admission. Once the seats will be filled, no admission will be entertained. Follow the following steps for Registration:
Bank / Online Transfer Details
» Bank Name: Bank of Maharashtra
» A/c Name : I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
» A/c No. : 60281294423
» IFSC Code : MAHB0001777
» In Favour of: I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
» Payable At : New Delhi -110034
Cash Deposit at Centres
Head Office:25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060 Ph.No.: 01145629987, 09999197625
Branch Office:105-106, Top Floor, Mukherjee Tower, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009
Branch Office(Hyderabad):H.No-1-10-237, 2nd Floor, Room No.202, R.K'S-Kacham's Blue Sapphire Ashok Nagar, Hyderabad-20 Ph. No.: 096-52-3511-52
Download Application Form, Take a Printout and Send the fully completed application form along with the a recent passport size coloured photograph, a Demand Draft/Cheque or Bank deposit slip etc. at the following address:
I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060
- Student(s) from Outside of India can fill their Application Form and Send the Scan Copy to our e-mail address: email@example.com
- Test series students outside of Delhi send the fully completed application form along with a Demand Draft(DD) or Bank deposit slip etc, photograph at the above address:
- Your application must reach the office at least three days before the date of commencement of Classes and Test Series for the Course which you are applying.
- Receipt of your application form will be intimated to you by Email (or) on te