Download Admission Form
Click on download button to download Admission Application form. Make sure you upload your complete admission form on coaching’s website.
The aspirants who want to take admission in our institute, they can take admission for all class room programs (IAS/IFoS Examination) by depositing TOTAL FEE is Rs. 66000 , otherwise pay Rs. 35,000 as a REGISTRATION FEE to book your seat.The balance amount will be submitted atleast 3 days before the commencement of Coaching Classes.
Test Series for Mains
For Mains Test Series program TOTAL FEE is Rs 16,000,
Students can pay admission or programme fee by different payment modes.
- You can pay through Cash or Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Institute of Mathematical Sciences (or) online transfer to the A/C No.060363300000378 and IFSC code No. YESB0000603 .
PLEASE NOTE: The balance should be submitted at least three days before the commencement of classes. The seats are limited therefore the candidates are requested to take admission as soon as possible and reserve their seat in advance within the stipulated time so that they should not have to face any problem in admission. Once the seats will be filled, no new admission will be entertained.
Bank / Online Transfer Details
- Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
- A/c Name:IMS Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- A/c No.: 060363300000378
- IFSC Code:YESB0000603
- In Favour of: I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
- Payable At: New Delhi -110034
Cash Deposit at Centres
- Head Office: 25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060, Ph.No.: 01145629987, 09999197625
- Branch Office:105-106, Top Floor, Mukherjee Tower, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009
- Branch Office (Hyderabad): H.No-1-10-237, 2nd Floor, Room No.202, R.K’S-Kacham’s Blue Sapphire Ashok Nagar, Hyderabad-20, Ph. No.: 096-52-3511-52
Download Application Form, Take a Printout and Send the fully completed application form along with the a recent passport size coloured photograph, a Demand Draft/Cheque or Bank deposit slip etc. at the following address:
I.M.S. (Institute of Mathematical Sciences) 25/8, Old Rajender Nagar Market, Delhi-110060, Ph.No.:01145629987, 09999197625. Student(s) from Outside of India can fill their Application Form and Send the Scan Copy to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Test series students outside of Delhi send the fully completed application form along with a Demand Draft(DD) or Bank deposit slip etc, photograph at the above address:
- Your application must reach the office at least three days before the date of commencement of Classes and Test Series for the Course which you are applying.
- Receipt of your application form will be intimated to you by Email (or) on telephone and an application number will be sent for further reference.
- For further queries, Please call us: 09999197625.
Ready to find out more?
Download application form and upload on coaching website to complete your admission process. You can submit your admission from online also in order to take admission for the various courses as well.