- About us
- Our Achievements
- Student Zone
- Latest News
- What's New!
- Contact us
♦ Regular Classroom Programme Starts : 24th March 2014
♦ Starting from 22nd March 2014 (for Working Professional's/College Students)
♦ Going on | For Schedule: Click Here
♦ Regular Batch Starting From 19th Feb.2014
♦ Goind On || For Schedule CSAT-2014 Click Here
♦ Going On in Mukherjee Nagar Center at 10:30 AM
Date of Single MCQ Examination 23.12.2012
Schedule for sale of Information Bulletin through Bank
(i) Start of sale of Information Bulletin : 21.08.2012
(ii) Date of close of sale of Information Bulletin by post only : 10.09.2012
(iii) Date of close of sale of Information Bulletin by cash at all branches/ stations : 18.09.2012
Schedule for On-Line Application
(i) Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan : 21.08.2012
(ii) Date of close of On-Line deposit of fee (at All stations) : 18.09.2012
(iii) Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations) : 19.09.2012
Last date of receipt of completed application forms (including duly completed
hard copy of on line application in the Examination Unit) : 24.09.2012
Last date of receipt of (both kind) Completed application forms (from remote areas) : 01.10.2012
Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis : 15.10.2012
Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website :
Last date for entertainment of any representation about non-registration for this test : 29.11.2012
Start of dispatch of Admission Certificate to eligible candidates last week of Nov., 2012
BY HAND: Candidates applying for the Test may obtain the Information Bulletin and Application forms (inclusive of fee payable) through the notified branches of the Bank (App V) from Tuesday, 21st August, 2012 upto Tuesday the 18th September, 2012 by paying the following fee in cash:
1. General (GEN) - Rs. 400/-
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) - Rs. 200/-
3. Scheduled Caste (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Physically handicapped (PH) or visually handicapped (VH) - Rs. 100/-
BY POST: The information Bulletin and Application Form may also be obtained through post from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110 008 (Ph. No. 011-25888257) by sending a crossed Demand draft for Rs. 400/-, Rs. 200/- or Rs.100/- (as the case may be) drawn in favour of “Indian Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi.” For this purpose, the candidate should send a request to the Bank with TWO address slips clearly mentioning the address at which he/she desires the Information Bulletin and Application Form to be sent by Value Payable Post (V.P.P.) The above mentioned Bank will entertain the request for forms through post between Tuesday the 21st August, 2012 and the Monday, the 10th September, 2012.
1. One passport size recent (not later than 6 months) black
and white photograph (pasted on the application form and signed across by the
2. Wherever applicable, an attested copy of PHYSICALLY or VISUALLY HANDICAP or SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed form (App II or III as the case may be).
TO AVOID DISLOCATION, PLACE THE APPLICATION FORM AND THE ABOVE ENCLOSURE(S) IF ANY, SAFELY IN THE ENVELOPE PROVIDED WITH THE BULLETIN. USE PAPER CLIPS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT USE STAPLER PINS OR THREAD STRING TO TIE THE DOCUMENTS WITH THE APPLICATION FORM.
Candidate should detach the form of ‘Postal Certificate’ from the back-cover page of bulletin and keep it secured with them after getting it signed and stamped from the Post Office from where the Application was dispatched.
The application form, duly completed with requisite enclosures & fixing requisite postage stamp on the mailing envelope should be sent to the Sr. Controller of Examination, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, (Opposite Institute of Hotel Management), Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 only Under Certificate of Posting (U.P.C.) / ordinary post so as to reach this Unit on or before Monday, The 24.09.2012 (Monday the 01.10.2012 for remote areas given in Para 7 of this bulletin).
Admission Certificates for the Test indicating the time schedule and also the venue of Test will be issued to all the candidates about 3 weeks before the date of Test. In order to ensure prompt delivery of Admission Cards the candidates should give their complete and correct Postal address (in block letters) in space provided in the application form. Alphabetic list of the candidates registered for December, 2012 (NET) will be displayed on our website : http://www.csirhrdg.res.in tentatively on 23rd November, 2012.
1. Mode of dispatch of duly filled in Application Form : -
‘Under Certificate of Posting’ (U.P.C.) / ordinary post.
2. Alphabetic list of the candidates registered for December, 2012 NET will be displayed on our website http://www.csirhrdg.res.in tentatively on 23rd November, 2012. Candidates may check their registration with the above list, within the notified period, failing which, shall be the responsibility of the candidate.
3. Admission Certificate to all the registered candidates indicating schedule & venue of the test will be issued about three weeks before the test. However, if any registered candidate does not receive the same latest by 17th December, 2012, the candidate must download the duplicate Admission Certificate from above said CSIR, HRDG website immediately. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of Admission Certificate by the candidate.
4. The Coordinators addresses for December, 2012 NET will be available on our website around first week of December, 2012.
5. In case, application for December, 2012 NET is reported ‘Not received by the Examination Unit’ (as per Para 7.1) the candidate may apply to Examination Unit at the address as given in page No.7 of Information Bulletin, alongwith following document for obtaining a valid Admission Certificate (Subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria) between 23rd November 2012 to 29th November, 2012:-
(i) Photocopy of both side of completed application form
(ii) Certificate of Posting
Candidates must write his/her Contact No./Fax No./e-mail/Correspondence Address clearly for prompt action while applying for the above purpose. Please note that no request in this regard will be entertained without the above two documents after 29th November, 2012.
6. The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version except in Engineering Sciences, where the Question Booklet will be printed in English Version only. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in Columns No. 5 of Application Form, will be supplied Question Booklet printed in Bilingual and candidates opting for English medium, will be supplied Question Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in Column No. 5 of Application Form.
7. Candidates are not allowed to carry the Question Booklet &
Answer sheet (OMR Sheet) after the Exam.
8. Candidates enrolled for M.Sc. or having completed 10+2+3 years of the required qualifying examination (Pl. refer coloum No. 3.2) may apply under result awaited “RA” category & submit attestation format given on the reverse of the application form.
9. More than one application form from a candidate opting
different subject(s) will not be accepted in any case.
10. Candidate should exercise due care in filling up the application form. No change in the entries made in the original application form will be allowed under any circumstances at later stage.
11. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected.
12. Candidate should check that the Serial number printed on the Information Bulletin, Application form, Certificate of Posting card and the envelope are the same.